Alice College of Australia welcomes international students
International students studying in Australia have their rights protected by the Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS) framework.
The ESOS law protects overseas students’ tuition fees and ensures that training providers adhere to nationally standardised criteria for education delivery, facilities, and services.
The ESOS legislative framework consists of the:
- ESOS Act
- Education Services for Overseas Students Regulations
- Education Services for Overseas Students (Registration Charges) act.
- National Code of Practice for Providers of Education and Training to Overseas Students.
- National Standards for Foundation Programs
- ELICOS National Standards.
The Department of Education, Skills and Employment administers the ESOS Act and the related legislative instruments which govern: